We are available Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm. Please call 716-691-1414 to schedule an appointment and with any questions you may have.
Confidential appointments can be made at any time during business hours. Patients are expected to be in the office for a total time of two hours. We ask that you have the following information available when making an appointment:
- Patients date of birth.
- Approximate beginning of the patients last menstrual period.
- Phone number.
- Insurance card information, if being used.
Instructions for patients:
- No children are allowed in the waiting room area.
- A light, non-greasy breakfast is acceptable on the day of the procedure.
- Cell phones must be turned off or ringers must be silenced while in the office.
- Please allow two hours for your office visit.
- If payment is made with a credit card, the card holder must be present during payment.
- A valid photo identification is required when using health insurance.
- When conscious sedation is requested, someone must be present to drive you home after the procedure.